Additional to helping our clients understand aaS consumption of products and services for overall business outcomes, we are leaders in facilitating end to end strategy and design for Information Technology-as-a-Service (ITaaS). ITaaS is an approach that provides an enterprise with exactly the amount of technology requirements for a given period, usually for an agreed monthly fee (a cloud utility consumption model). Above and beyond Internal IT delivery and outsourced managed service models, ITaaS can deliver the following benefits:
- Speed, agility & fit for business purpose
- Lower upfront IT investment and/or ability to shift IT capital costs to operational expenditure (ie CAPEX to OPEX). Allowing the enterprise to generally take savings from commodity IT infrastructure and services and divert into transformation activities such as digital strategy, user and client experience
- More transparent and robust risk management and mitigation
- Scalability to flex and meet the demands of the enterprise
- Up to date and current IT infrastructure and services
Unitive’s approach is based on a logical fit for business purpose and use, standardised and modular architecture that can be replicated from one service to the next. The uniqueness we bring is extensive professional experience in working with businesses across sectors in understanding requirements and procuring IT services. We use approaches like Design Thinking, Six Sigma and Lean, ITIL Service Management, Project Mgmt (eg Prince2), Agile and TOGAF architecture design principles to formulate innovative, flexible and adaptable service models that give organisations competitive advantage.
For smaller businesses, consider Unitive your Chief Digital Officer … as a Service!